- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- You’ll take on the lead hospitality role with our central guests, managing lodging, transportation, and other logistics for the events.
- You’ll communicate with the other team members on details leading up to and during events.
- You’ll host guests and recruit and train additional hosts in the hospitality of our church.
- You’ll be responsible for hospitality ordering, scheduling any meetings, order fulfillment, invoicing, and relevant financial reporting.
- You’ll work to manage the Central Worship Pastor’s calendar and execute responsibilities related to the central worship office.
- You’ll help to handle manage guest requests, prioritizing accordingly, in collaboration with the central teams.
- You’ll work to develop and make improvements where necessary.
- Experience in Event Management, Hospitality, Guest Services, Project Management, or another related field.
- Strong communicator with excellent written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A precise level of detail and anticipating potential roadblocks
- Ability to keep calm under pressure while delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, having excellent judgment while working in a changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with Elevation Church and Elevation Worship
- Experience in the concierge travel industry