- Youth / Students
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
High School Pastor
Fellowship Student Ministries
Little Rock, AR
Fellowship Bible Church is seeking a team-oriented pastor who is passionate about student discipleship and building into volunteers to join the Student Ministry team at the West Little Rock Campus. This position is specific to the West Little Rock campus. Responsibilities listed below are campus specific unless otherwise noted.
- Recruit, train, equip, and shepherd male 9th-12th grade D-group leaders.
- Assimilate, oversee, and check in on High School guys’ D-groups.
- Connect, counsel, and shepherd male high school students though campus presence, extra-curricular activities, coffees, etc.
- Share preaching responsibilities for Wednesday Night services in line with the multi-site teaching arc with the Student Pastor.
- Be present and contribute during any FSM events and programming.
- Connect and partner with parents of High School guys.
- Help assimilate High School seniors into what is next.
- Keep up with latest trends and developments within student ministry to ensure FSM’s ministry is innovative and relevant.
- Serve as Pastor on Call when needed.
- Recruit, train, equip, and shepherd Wednesday Night volunteers.
- Assist in planning and executing multi-site student ministry events, classes, and trips.
- As assigned, execute logistics and planning on ministry events and trips.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Able to comfortably relate to students, leaders, and parents of varying backgrounds and personalities.
- Congregational Focus – A desire to shepherd students and leaders in West Little Rock.
- Emotional Intelligence – Knowing how to step into difficult situations and bring wisdom, grace, and truth with a pastoral heart.
- Developing Others – A heart for building leaders and knowing the investment in them is the primary way of investing in students.
- Operates Well in a Team Environment – Willing to voice an opinion, engage in healthy conflict, and be on board with the direction of the team.
- Relates comfortably with parents and students.
- Serves and interacts well with volunteers.
- A heart to serve the Lord and grow his Kingdom.
- Committed to Fellowship’s mission, values and beliefs.
Experience and Education
- College Education (required); Seminary preferred.
- At least 2 – 3 years’ full-time ministry/pastoral experience.
- Reports directly to Student Pastor.