- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
The Operations Manager will handle many of the day-to-day activities that make it possible for the Interactive Team to live out our mission.
At Life.Church, we’re honored and excited to be a part of what God is doing in the United States and around the globe. We’re pushing the boundaries of what the Church can accomplish as we lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ in a digital age. We’re passionate about leveraging the latest technology to meet people wherever they are—both in the world and in their walk with God. We’ll do anything short of sin to reach people who don’t know Jesus.
The Life.Church Interactive Team is looking for a freakishly talented and insanely passionate Jesus-follower who wants to lead toward the future by supporting our life church attenders and those on the front lines of ministry. The Interactive Operations Manager will lead volunteers, projects, and events that enable the Interactive team to accomplish its mission to leverage technology to lead people to their next step in becoming a fully devoted follower of Christ! Does that sound like you? If so, keep reading!
Who you are:
- Exceptional at written and oral communication
- Someone who pays attention to details and takes great pride in your work
- A person who thrives in a team environment and has strong interpersonal skills
- Able to manage conflict and differing opinions while maintaining composure
- A person who can self-motivate, make independent decisions, and problem solve
- Able to take a great vision and turn it into reality through strategic execution
What you'll do:
- Recruit volunteers and provide leadership, vision, and direction to volunteer teams
- Actively manage Interactive budgets and spending to ensure compliance and find efficiencies
- Promote cross-team collaboration with other Central and campus teams
- Manage incoming product requests in support of our ministries
- Lead our team to have the most functional, efficient, and enjoyable workspace possible
- Ensure logistics of events are organized properly – from the location, travel arrangements, meals, agendas, etc.
For bonus points:
- You’re able to consistently bring urgency and intensity to moving the mission forward
- You love technology and leveraging it for the greatest mission on earth
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church: www.life.church/careers. To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, click here. This role is located at Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.