- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
IT Tier One Technician
Part Time, Hourly
HOURS PER WEEK:
Deliver great customer service by providing first response to church staff and escalating to higher tier when necessary.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage IT Helpdesk service requests by providing first response in a timely and meaningful manner to keep the customer informed.
- Maintain regular status updates within service requests to keep fellow IT staff and customers informed.
- Escalate tickets in accordance with church escalation procedures.
- Image, configure and deploy PC & Mac computers to end users.
- Create and maintain internal knowledge base articles as required.
- Maintain professional relationships with fellow workers to meet expected customer service commitment.
- Provide front-line technical support to staff during weekend services (Saturday or Sunday).
- Coordinate with third-party vendors to schedule repairs & maintenance of various hardware.
- Ability to lift and move objects weighing 40 – 50 lbs on a daily basis
- Maintain a neat and orderly work environment.
- Attend regular staff meetings.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Troubleshooting, problem solving & critical thinking.
- Prioritization of service requests based on severity of the problem and the number of users affected.
- Oral and written communication with supervisors, end users and vendors.
- Positive, people-oriented, works well with others.
- Customer service minded.
- High attention to detail.
- Willingness and desire to learn new technologies; inquisitive personality
- Windows 10 proficiency
- MacOS proficiency
- Microsoft Office 365
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.