- Children's Ministry
- Job Type:
- Job Description
Hours: Part-time, hourly
Start date: immediate availability
- To organize songs and lead music in ages infant-preschool during the year and elementary age during the summer.
- To introduce the children to:
- Worship of our Lord and Savior
- Basic musical concepts
- Movement to music
- Various instruments
- Organize songs and partnership with preschool curriculum leader to organize a yearly graduation program for the oldest classes.
- Organize a yearly music program of the Toddler 1 through Preschool age classes for the parents in the spring.
- Organize list of music and video from “year at a glance” activities; one for music program and a second one at preschool graduation. Communicate with FBC Media Resourcing Team for video and tech needs.
- Communicate by email to Early Childhood Administrative Support details list of monthly songs and further curriculum details.
- Attend weekly KDO team meetings and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Participate in weekly morning prayer
- Attend yearly Weekday Leader Training.
Primary Strengths Required:
- Music Knowledge
- Team Player