- Children's Ministry
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Hours: Part-time, salaried, 25 hours/week
Start date: immediate availability
- Responsible for leadership of Rogers Kid’s TIME Ministry including casting vision, team leadership, scheduling, facility management, etc.
- Responsible for training of classroom leaders and staff of KidsTime Ministries on matters of compliance, topics of the classroom and spiritual health.
- To organize learning (going deeper) opportunities such as Bible Study for classroom leaders of Kid’s TIME. Overseeing a time of prayer, devotion and sharing their story opportunities for classroom leaders of Kid’s TIME.
- To provide care opportunities, such as benevolent giving among classroom leaders who encounter unexpected needs.
- Support Women’s Ministry with excellent care and training for children of Kid’s TIME.
Primary Strengths Required:
- Love the Lord, children, classroom leaders and minister to children.
- Love, care and support of moms, children, and families of Kid’s TIME.
- Leading and communicating skills needed.
- Desire of presenting the Gospel to children.
- Recruiting classroom leaders and staff.
- Pursue wisdom to apply God’s Word in life experiences.
- Encourage classroom leaders/ staff to grow spiritually within the ministry.