- Internship & Volunteer
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- The Life.Church Central Internship is for young adults who are ready to learn from some of the best leaders in ministry and grow personally and professionally.You might have found this internship and thought we’d tell you all about who we are, but that’s not what a Life.Church Central Internship is. We’re all about you. Yeah, you: the person who doesn’t let others look down on you just because you’re young. The person who’s got talent, passion, and motivation to spare. The person who can’t wait to spend the best years of your life doing the best work of your life, learning and developing alongside some of the best leaders around. A Life.Church Central Internship isn’t for just anyone—and that’s why we think it might be perfect for you.The Life.Church Central Internship is designed to help young adults develop as leaders spiritually, personally, and professionally. Life.Church is currently seeking young adults who are excited about developing under some of the best leaders in ministry and working in a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth.
If you are a hard-working, driven, teachable young leader who is passionate about the mission and vision of Life.Church, keep reading.
- Internship start dates: September 2021 (Application Deadline: July 4), and January 2022 (Application Deadline: October 31).
- Central Internships are 3 months long
- Internships are up to 40 hours a week
- Interns will develop spiritually, personally, and professionally through development calls, staff training events, and other ministry opportunities
Applicants can choose from a wide range of areas they’re interested in, including:
- HR (Benefits & Recruitment)
- Financial Operations
- Spaces and Places
- Tech AVL
- Training and Development
- Filmmaking and Production
- Graphic Design
- Content Development
- Marketing and Communication
- Software Engineering
- Data Analysis & Visualization
- IT (Hardware, Infrastructure, Server)
- Online Ministry Leadership
- UI/UX Design
- Strategy/Project Management
- Logistics Support
- And more!
Remember, this isn’t your average internship. So, we’ll really love it if:
Full-time Interns earn $10 per hour and are considered temporary employees of Life.Church.This internship is located at the Life.Church Central Office in Edmond, OK.
- You have a calm face that masks a brain working at warp speeds
- Your idea of an internship has way more to do with making a difference than making copies