- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Faith Church has been ranked one of the fastest growing churches in America for several years in a row. Now we are known as one of the largest, most influential and innovative churches in America. We are one church with seven locations, located in Sunset Hills, Earth City, Weldon Spring, and Ferguson-Florissant, Missouri as well as West Palm Beach and Royal Palm Beach, Florida and Online. Our mission as a contemporary church is to use the latest technology, resources and music in a creative way to be relevant in reaching our world. We are just getting started in doing what God has called this church to do; reaching the world in a creative way so that people connect. . . families grow. . .and lives are changed. This may be your opportunity to be a part of that! We are currently seeking to hire a Lighting Director for Missouri.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
This position will oversee Broadcast Lighting, Lighting Programing, Lighting Design and Set Design (technical aspect0), and the Lighting Dream Team will report to you. Others may be added in the future.
ESSENTIALS FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Attend services regularly with your entire family
- Support the church and its initiatives with a love-out-loud social media stance
- You will attend quarterly leadership meetings with all staff and volunteer directors
- You will lead at least two IConnect sessions per year with Dream Team members, staff or church members.
- Building Dream Team and Training Dream Team for Lighting Department.
- You will be given a deadline for team building upon assimilation in to staff
- Program lighting at all St Louis campuses (You program, Dream Team runs)
- Train on Grand MA board and software
- Knowledge of various lighting fixtures(Conventional, LED, Intelligent/Moving) and stay current on lighting designs and trends
- Learn: Vectorworks/Illustrator/Google SketchUp
- Assist other ministries with Lighting/Technical needs
- Setup, install, maintain and operate lighting systems and equipment
- Provide lighting expertise for purchases, installations and outside events
- Maintain lighting systems for all needed rooms and venues
- Work with rigging motors and safety equipment
- Attend pre-planned meetings and rehearsals
- Operate lighting for rehearsals, services and special events
- Assist with planning and installation of lighting and structured cabling
- Provide routine maintenance for all lighting equipment, changing bulbs and servicing equipment
- Responsible for lighting inventory and lighting maintenance plan
- Assist with set design and construction of stage sets
- Responsible for programing lighting for all special events
- Positive attitude
- Heart of a servant
- Share the vision of Faith Church.com to fulfill the Great Commission with integrity and passion.
- High capacity multi-task individual comfortable working independently without constant supervision.
- Strong written / oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
EXTENT OF PERSONAL CONTACT:
- Pastors and staff members.
- Worship Team and Worship Dream Team members.
- Lighting Team and Lighting Dream Team members, and Lighting sub-contractors.
- Campus Dream Team members of FaithChurch.com Lighting.
To Be ConsideredAPPLY NOW
Please be sure to send a cover letter, resume, salary history and references.
Share This Opportunity!