- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Job Title: Live Video Manager
- Lead video production team
- Train and schedule volunteer video crews
- Oversee live venue setups and live event prep
- Maintain live video infrastructure
- Oversee video post-production process for all live events and broadcast
- Manage EditShare online and offline storage and backups
- Train, encourage, correct, and equip live video team
- Conduct one-on-one meetings, check-ins, and annual reviews with live video team
- Ensure MAs accomplish internship goals and see measurable progress
- Recruit and onboard live video volunteers
- Load-In/Load-Out video venues
- Maintain video gear, control room appearance, and functionality
- Work with Online Producer to identify on-demand content and excerpts
- Drive post-production edit decisions toward quality and consistency
- Produce weekly broadcast
- Perform EditShare backups, transfers, and maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
Coworkers for this Position:
Will work directly with all members of the media department staff daily, and frequently interact with other staff members church-wide, as well as volunteers.
Average 40 hours a week. Flexibility required during peak seasons, special events, etc.
Sunday | 8:00 am–1:00 pm
Monday | 9:00 am–3:00 pm
Monday | 6:00–9:00 pm
Tuesday | 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Wednesday | 9:00 am–3:00 pm
Wednesday | 6:00–9:00 pm
Thursday | 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Saturday | 4:00–7:00 pm
Career Growth Opportunities:
The opportunity exists to take on greater leadership.
May work with mechanical, camera, sound and lighting equipment. Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Work Environment Situations:
Fast paced, high expectations, and deadline driven.
Bachelor’s degree in Design, Art, and/or Communications or equivalent degree and/or five–seven years of experience in a related field.
Specific Experience Required:
- Experience bringing ideas together in a narrative format and connecting elements to produce a cohesive program.
- Experience in editorial with a live, multi-camera shoot.
- Proficient in Windows and Mac platforms.
- Current video editing and graphic design software, and any combination of training and experience which enables one to perform the essential job functions.
- Supervisory experience is a plus.
Specific Skills Required:
- Understanding of speech/sermon structure, and how to edit content while maintaining a cohesive content and flow.
- Understanding of a live production signal and workflow, from acquisition to post.
- Excellent reading, writing, and typing skills
- Must be organized and a self-starter
- Good with people and must be a team player
- Good problem solving skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Mostly standard control room conditions (70 degrees). Work can involve moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.