- Youth / Students
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
LPKids Check-In Coordinator
Part Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
15, Weekend Hours Required
Overall administration of the LPKids Check-In system (weekday procedures and processing of paperwork) and working with the Children’s Ministry staff and lay leadership to facilitate the check-in process for the Rockwall campus Children’s Ministry activities.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead the Check-In team during the 9:30 and 11 service on Sunday mornings and the 6:30 pm service on Wednesday nights.
- Enlist coaches for each hour.
- Lead coaches through support, encouragement, and assistance when necessary – includes recruitment, staffing & ministry on a personal level.
- Communicate all pertinent information to coaches and team, including upcoming dates, changes or updates in procedures, and tasks they need to accomplish.
- Orientation, training & mentoring of new volunteers.
- Processing of paperwork – station assignment changes, grade school group assignments, authorization cards & lists, and investigation & resolution of problematic registrations.
- Participate in planning and implementing Children’s Ministry team fellowships, training events, retreats, receptions and parties.
- Whatever it takes
Skills & Attributes:
- People oriented
- Team player
- High level of customer service
- Organized; attention to administrative detail
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of Parent Pager & Arena software
- Knowledge of Microsoft office helpful, but not required
- Children’s Ministry leadership preferred
- Parent Pager volunteer
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.