- Youth / Students
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
LPKids Coordinator - Richland/North Dallas
Full Time, Non-exempt
40 hours per week working Sunday through Thursday.
Provide support and work alongside the Kids Pastor for English and Spanish Services at Richland/North Dallas Campus for Birth – 5th Grade
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work with Kid’s Pastor developing recruitment strategies, plans and weekly staffing.
- Work with Kid’s Pastor and Kid’s Ministry team in ministering and encouraging volunteer leaders on a personal level.
- Develop a team of leaders who will work beside you to provide leadership and development to Kids Ministry Serve Teams.
- Prepare for and lead with Kid’s Pastor on all aspects of onsite programming:
- Review lesson plans, media files and keynotes prior to programming.
- Manage supply deliveries and verify accuracy.
- Lead serve team to manage facility and equipment cleaning, laundry and restocking.
- Ensure serve team positions are staffed and communicate relevant information to team.
- Work with Kid’s Pastor to oversee the volunteer/leader assimilation process – includes placement, orientation, training and mentoring process of new leaders; prospective team member follow-up.
- Provide support for weekend and mid-week programming for Birth – 5th Grade.
- Direct volunteer/leader teams to identify and guide children and parents toward their next step in their faith walk (to include baptisms for children, teens and adults).
- Assisting with Kid’s Ministry special events, including: Parent Dedication, KidQuest, Summer Camps, Young Christians Class, etc.
- Parent Outreach and Support - Assist Kid’s Pastor with parent meetings for Camps, Mission Trips, Parent Dedications, Young Christians Class, etc.
- Represent Christ - Represent LakePointe Church, professionally and personally. Effectively embody and teach the values of LakePointe Church.
Skills & Attributes:
- Detail oriented with developed organizational skills
- Strong self-leadership habits (ability to engage people, carry a room, etc.)
- Leads with humility (coachability) Team player – Humble, Hungry, Smart
- Bilingual: Proficient in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- Kid’s Ministry Leadership Experience
- Teaching experience or early childhood background
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.