- Youth / Students
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
LPKids Preteen Coordinator
Part Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
15, Weekend Hours Required
Work with the Associate Kids Pastor and other team members to provide weekend programming for 4th & 5th grade on Sunday mornings at both the 9:30 and 11:00 hour.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide floor coverage at Sunday services provided for preteens on the weekend.
- Recruit and staff lay leadership team, small group leaders, large group leaders, and greeters for each hour of programming.
- Deliver Bible study messages for large group on a monthly basis.
- Be aware of and follow all grade school policies as outlined.
- Ensure volunteer follow up, placement & paperwork is completed on a timely and consistent basis.
- Attend weekly team meetings.
- Participate in planning and implementing Children’s Ministry team fellowships, training events, and parties.
- Whatever it takes!
Skills & Attributes:
- Team oriented skills
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Proven leadership skills
- Willing to be flexible
- Knowledge of Grade School Bible Study preferred
- Previous Children’s Ministry Leadership preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.