- Children's Ministry
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
LPKids Saturday Preschool Coordinator
HOURS PER WEEK:
20, Weekend Hours Required
Work with the Midweek & Preschool Bible Study Associate and other team members to provide programs for children birth through 5 years at Lake Pointe; assume ministry responsibilities on Saturdays at both the 6:00 and 7:15 hour for assigned preschool area. Provide floor supervision for Tuesday evening childcare.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead coaches through support, encouragement, and assistance when necessary
- Lead and assist coaches in staffing classrooms
- Communicate all pertinent information to coaches, including upcoming dates, changes or updates in procedures, and tasks they need to accomplish
- Provide floor supervision during the 6:00 and 7:15 service as well as Tuesday evening childcare.
- Be familiar with curriculum each week and make sure all coaches are able to help teachers with the lesson when needed
- Be aware of all preschool policies as outlined
- Ensure hourly duties are completed
- Ensure volunteer follow up, placement & paperwork is completed on a timely and consistent basis including orientation and training.
- Communicate all problems, needs, concerns, and ideas to Preschool Associate
- Attend Children’s Ministry Leadership Meetings
- Participate in planning and implementing team fellowships, training events, retreats, receptions and parties
- Whatever it takes!
Skills & Attributes:
- Team oriented skills
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Proven leadership skills
- Outgoing personality
- Knowledge of Preschool Bible Study
- Previous Children’s Ministry Leadership preferred
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.