- Youth / Students
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
LP Student Ministry Associate - Town East Campus
Full Time, Exempt
40 hours per week, some evenings & weekends
Over see student missions and assist Student Pastor at Town East Campus with various student ministry projects and events.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist in Campus Ministry by visiting school campus(es) on a weekly basis
- Attend major school and athletic events
- Gain and maintain relationships with school officials and students
- Develop a strategy for reaching the campus for Christ
- Assist in Midweek & Weekend Student Ministry programs as directed by supervisor
- Attend all Student Ministry Events
- Plan and oversee the mission trips of our student ministry
- Lead and develop Student Connect on Sundays
- Oversee all environments for the student ministry
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Attend and participate in all campus team meetings
- Other campus wide initiatives as assigned by the Campus Pastor
Skills & Attributes:
- Proven leadership skills.
- Team-oriented & outgoing personality.
- Proven ability to operate under pressure and in multi-task environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for Middle School and High School students.
- Prior volunteer experience in LPC student ministry a plus
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.