- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 0-2 years
- Job Description
LPE Video Production Associate
Full Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
This entry level position will provide high quality media and production support for weekend services and events for Lakepointe en Español (Spanish-speaking campuses).
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Help create message slides and any other content for weekend services and events.
- Create tech and production orders for weekend services and special events.
- Prepare and set up the stage and equipment for weekend and events production.
- Provide support for weekend services and events across all LPE campuses, including video production, training and supervision of volunteers operating cameras, producing the service or event, operating any other media equipment, etc.
- Help with lighting programming for the weekend services and events.
- Recruit, train and schedule volunteers, and have direct communication with the serving teams.
- Print and deliver content for the various services and campuses.
- Manage serving tags and training workflows in Planning Center Online.
- Communication with other departments to coordinate and clarify media needs.
- Create Basecamp checklists (project management) deadlines for monthly & weekly events, and follow up with any needs to improve.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
Skills & Attributes:
- Familiar with graphic and video production.
- Comfortable working with graphic, video, and presentation software. (Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Pro Presenter, Keynote, etc.)
- Able to use word processing software (Word, Pages, Excel, Numbers.)
- Lighting programming skills a plus, wiling to learn systems a requirement.
- Familiarity with Audio Mixing, audio System setup, and troubleshooting skills a plus.
- Familiarity with Video system knowledge (Projection, playback, setup, etc.) skills a plus.
- Team player, ready to do whatever is needed to accomplish the task and for it to run smoothly.
- Ability to learn new software applications.
- Accurate attention to details.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- A heart and attitude to serve and help others.
- Proficient in English and Spanish (both written and oral)
- 2 years production experience (paid or volunteer).
- MUST be proficient in English and Spanish (both written and oral).
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.