- Building / Facilities
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 0-2 years
- Job Description
- We are looking for the right person to join our maintenance and facilities team who will take great pride in taking care of our 550,000 square feet facility. The successful candidate will have the following skills: Mechanically inclined, general maintenance knowledge, landscaping/grounds-keeping. Huge plus but not necessary: Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC skills
Available Shifts are:
1st Shift – 8am to 5pm (Mon - Friday) some weekends
- Perform general cleaning and maintenance of buildings or properties and equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate. Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Provide grounds keeping services, such as landscaping and snow removal.
- Order parts, supplies, and equipment from catalogs and suppliers, or obtain them from storerooms. Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
- Estimate repair costs.
- Run, maneuver, navigate, or drive vehicles or mechanized equipment, such as forklifts, passenger vehicles, or truck.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.Minimum Qualifications:
- 0- 3 years of experience in a building maintenance role.
- Strong problem solving and follow up skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.