- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Who We Are & How We “Win”
Parkview is a mission-driven church, laser focused on reaching people with God’s love, raising them to be like Jesus, and releasing them to change the world. We’re winning when we see
tangible evidence and hear stories of life change. We’re a multi-generational group of rag-tag, wide-eyed, and idealistic rule-breakers who like to buck the norm to create a place you can always
come home to. We have fun. We love people. And we’re serious about experiencing God together with no barriers.
• Visionary spirit with a passion for innovation and a dedication to ensuring that all marketing and communication efforts are concise, clear, and creative
• Creative and effective problem solving skills
• Excellent communication (personal, professional, oral, written, etc.) skills
• Value simplicity and have the ability to translate objectives into deliverables
• The ability to build in so that people can buy in with “brand handler” tools and a shared vocabulary
• Independent learner and self-starter who always seeks to become a better leader
• Fierce dedication to best practices and efficiency
• Collaborative team player with a willingness to solicit, receive, and incorporate feedback
• Sensitivity to the multi-faceted needs of staff, congregation, and the community at large
• Perspective that sees the end “experience” and not the end “product”
• Unify and align all marketing and communications efforts to clear hurdles and multiply ministry across all Parkview departments and campuses
• Develop, implement, refine, and maintain a strategy for messaging, with an understanding of how it affects the whole of Parkview. Time and energy should be devoted toward value-driven and team-building projects over calendar-driven tasks.
• Continually steer the conversation emphasis and communication activity toward the why and not the what.
• Ensure high-quality and effective communication tools are created in the right channels for the right audience, both internal and external.
• Develop and lead a team of staff members toward solution-oriented, mission-focused goals and outcomes.
This person is a:
• Facilitator who is able to think fast
• Creative and emotionally agile problem solver/solution finder
• Partner with all ministries, focused on the relentless pursuit of improvement
• Empowering leader
This person is not a:
• Gatekeeper/bottleneck/logo police officer
• Graphic designer or production artist
• Worship leader
• IT professional
This is a full-time, exempt, salaried, departmental leadership role that is part of Parkview’s Experience team. This position reports to the Executive Director of Experience and receives benefits as outlined in Parkview’s employee handbook. They also oversee several other staff members in both full and part-time capacities.
Parkview Christian Church is committed to creating a diverse environment and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, or economic status.