- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- High school diploma / GED
- Experience Required:
- 0-2 years
- Job Description
Part Time, Non-Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
20 hours per week (includes weekend hours)
Provide high quality media services for various ministry events that have media setup and operator needs.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setup, operation and striking of events.
- Recruit, supervise, train and lead volunteer teams.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service for events.
- Be a part of a team that preps and sets up equipment for various weekend productions
- Provides support for weekend services across all of our campuses
- Flexibility to do whatever it takes to make an event run smoothly.
- Interface with the various departments to solidify, coordinate and clarify media needs.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Audio Mixing
- Audio system setup and troubleshooting
- Video system knowledge (projection, playback, setup, etc.)
- Lighting programming skills helpful
- Flexible work hours to meet the event requirements and the requirements as a Media Staff member.
- Team player, ready to do whatever is needed to accomplish the task
- Servant attitude
- High School Diploma
- At least 1 year prior experience in a like field preferred (includes volunteer work)
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.