- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Job SummaryThe Connections Department North Campus coordinator at James River Church is part-time position. This person will assist in coordinating Grow Track, Dream Team Central, Connect Center, New People Party and new visitor information at assigned campus.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
a. Dream Team Centralb. Grow Trackc. Connect Centerd. New People Party2. Grow Tracka. Assist in connecting people to Dream Teams and Life Groups at assigned campus.b. Track inventory of Grow Track materials and order as needed.c. Roster Dream Team in Grow Track.d. Coordinate with James River Café to ensure that Grow Track is stocked with coffee/water for guests.e. Organize and inventory Grow Track supplies and food as necessary.f. Order and arrange pick up of food as needed.3. Dream Team Centrala. Roster Dream Team in in Dream Team Central.b. Track inventory of Dream Team Central food/supplies.a. Coordinate with James River Café to ensure that Dream Team Central is stocked with coffee/water for guests.c. Order and arrange the pick up of food as needed.4. Connect Centera. Roster Dream Team in Connect Center.b. Coordinate with James River Café to ensure that each Connect Center is stocked with refreshments for guests.c. Ensure stocked with gifts and church information for new visitors.
Will serve as Connections Department Dream Team Coordinator for North Campus to Coordinate and schedule all Dream Team and prospects for:
Job RequirementsData Collection
- a. Collect all visitor information from various departments at assigned campus.
- Work with other James River Church departments to ensure that we are collecting as much new visitor information as possible at assigned campus.
- Send all visitor information to the Church Data Management team at the end of each service.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Assist the Connection Department with all events hosted by Connection Department. Including but not limited to:
a. New People Party
b. Connect Party
2. Other events as assigned
3. Other tasks and/or duties as assigned.
Code of Conduct & CharacterJames River Church is Pastor-led and staff driven with board oversight. JRC staff are considered leaders and ministers of the gospel and therefore agree to the following:
- Develop and maintain a close personal walk with the Lord including:
- Daily devotional time with Lord.
- Daily dependence on the empowerment of the Spirit.
- Develop a strong marriage and family life. This includes:
- Communicating and sharing with your spouse.
- Spending time together on days off and when extra time is available.
- Keep personal finances in order with no delinquencies.
- Attend all regularly scheduled services in the church. Special services and functions will be required as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity, honesty and confidentiality in dealing both with the staff and congregation.
- Maintain a Christian outlook and attitude at all times.
- Maintain loyalty to the staff and church, actively promoting unity within the church.
Commitment to MinistryBy submitting my application for this position, I confirm I have read and accept the above Job Description/Code of Conduct and believe God has called me to serve in this capacity.