- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Job SummaryThe Online Campus Dream Team Coordinator is positioned to recruit, develop, and train the Online Campus Dream Team to welcome and encourage the Online Campus community.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Oversee the recruitment and development of all Online Campus Dream Team positions
- Oversee the recruitment and development of all team leads
- Oversee recruitment of Dream Team for all James River events that are to be streamed online
- Ensure the campus is ready to host people well by confirming all pages, forms, giving outlets, and any other tool that people will use are working properly
- Lead pre-service Dream Team huddles. Help Dream Teamers understand hosting and their responsibility to lead in a way that represents the heart of Christ and vision of the leadership of James River Church
- Provide oversight to Grow Track interview process. Track all new Dream Team recruits from Grow Track, train those new recruits, and inputting data into Planning Center Online and Fellowship One correctly.
- Connect with all potential Dream Team prospects during week four breakout
- Send “Thank You” cards to everyone who came to week four breakout
- Keep an eye on profiles of all prospects through completion of Grow Track
- Connect with prospects within one week of receiving list from Connections team.
- Create a high quality first-serve experience for all new Dream Teamers
- Track prospects in Fellowship One, including the transition from “Prospect/Training” to a “Regular Assignment.”
- Ensure all Dream Teamers are properly trained before serving unsupervised.
- Create a serve calendar that schedules Dream Team well in advance
- Provide guidance to Dream Teamers who have questions and address any issues or situations that arise during services and events.
- Two (2) years of general clerical experience; OR
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures, filing, telephone techniques, and office equipment; as well as English usage, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Ability to get along well with others and handle confidential matters.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally orally and in writing.
- PC skills including spreadsheet, database query, and word processing.
- Must be punctual, pleasant and tactful with professional appearance and conduct.
- Exhibit professionalism and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Capacity to interact positively with and provide service to others at all levels within JRC.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel, co-workers, civic organizations, business professionals, and the general public.
- Exhibit good judgment, honesty, integrity, responsibility, and punctuality through the utilization of professional work standards.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting critical deadlines.
Code of Conduct & CharacterJames River Church is Pastor-led and staff driven with board oversight. JRC staff are considered leaders and ministers of the gospel and therefore agree to the following:
- Develop and maintain a close personal walk with the Lord including:
- Daily devotional time with Lord.
- Daily dependence on the empowerment of the Spirit.
- Develop a strong marriage and family life. This includes:
- Communicating and sharing with your spouse.
- Spending time together on days off and when extra time is available.
- Keep personal finances in order with no delinquencies.
- Attend all regularly scheduled services in the church. Special services and functions will be required as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity, honesty and confidentiality in dealing both with the staff and congregation.
- Maintain a Christian outlook and attitude at all times.
- Maintain loyalty to the staff and church, actively promoting unity within the church.
Commitment to MinistryBy submitting my application for this position, I confirm I have read and accept the above Job Description/Code of Conduct and believe God has called me to serve in this capacity.