- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Job SummaryThe Online Campus Video team is responsible for producing all video content for James River Church Online. We tell stories through video, produce weekly content releases, weekend experience videos, paid advertisements, promotional content for social media, and anything else that involves producing video content. We create works that build the Online Campus and inspire audiences to grow in their personal faith.
Essential Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist video on all film shoots and manage the technical aspects of the film including cameras, sound, lighting, design, etc.
- Assist in the post-production process for all Online Campus film projects.
- Film all online event coverage
- Assist in the creation of graphic design for splash images and other Online Campus Content
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Extensive understanding of filmmaking process (development, pre-production, production and post-production)
- Video editing proficiency (Adobe Premiere)
- Color-grading proficiency
- Proficiency with production equipment (steady cam, dolly, gimbal, lighting, camera op)
- Creativity / strong editorial problem solver and self-motivator
- Passionate about the Gospel and motivated in building the local church.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Film portfolio available online
Code of Conduct & CharacterJames River Church is Pastor-led and staff driven with board oversight. JRC staff are considered leaders and ministers of the gospel and therefore agree to the following:
- Develop and maintain a close personal walk with the Lord including:
- Daily devotional time with Lord.
- Daily dependence on the empowerment of the Spirit.
- Develop a strong marriage and family life. This includes:
- Communicating and sharing with your spouse.
- Spending time together on days off and when extra time is available.
- Keep personal finances in order with no delinquencies.
- Attend all regularly scheduled services in the church. Special services and functions will be required as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity, honesty and confidentiality in dealing both with the staff and congregation.
- Maintain a Christian outlook and attitude at all times.
- Maintain loyalty to the staff and church, actively promoting unity within the church.
Commitment to MinistryBy submitting my application for this position, I confirm I have read and accept the above Job Description/Code of Conduct and believe God has called me to serve in this capacity.