- Missions & Outreach
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- You’ll work to empower volunteer leaders in local communities, helping to develop the connection between our church and serving events & partnerships.
- You’ll be responsible for guiding outreach events in our global communities.
- You’ll be responsible for training volunteers around the world to host events with our partners.
- You’ll provide on-the-ground outreach event support as needed and where necessary.
- You’ll identify opportunities to regularly integrate outreach opportunities into every aspect of the Online Campus.
- You’ll work to establish a culture of outreach within our watch party and online community leaders.
- You’ll contribute to the Online Campus Outreach infrastructure, always looking for ways to enhance the efficiency and impact of systems.
- Passion for outreach and partnerships
- Aptitude for leading both people and tasks
- High-level networking/relational strengths with an ability to execute
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Proficient in Google Drive Suite
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Familiarity with the Online and Outreach ministries of Elevation Church
- Event and/or Partnership Management