- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- You'll assist with defining measurable strategies to meet specific campaign objectives.
- You'll work closely with the rest of the Communications and Social Teams to identify and explore opportunities for greater impact.
- You'll be 100% responsible for initiating, strategizing, implementing, optimizing & reporting on paid advertising campaigns across various digital marketing channels.
- Hands-on experience running and optimizing paid ad campaigns on Facebook & Google Ad platforms
- Highly organized, detail and solution-oriented
- Proficient in Google Drive/Docs
- Ability to brainstorm creative ideas/concepts for campaigns
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to manage people, including motivating others and offering sound decision making and giving direction
- Ability to analyze data and connect the dots, making the necessary strategic adjustments for future campaigns
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Experience with PPC, SEM, SEO
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, media studies, communication or public relations.
- Experience with digital marketing initiatives such as email marketing, SEO, text campaigns, and content marketing.
- Certified in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads.
- Knowledge of Elevation Church.
- Continued education with digital marketing.