- Building / Facilities
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Hours: Full-time, salaried, 40 hours/week
Start date - to be determined
- Support the mission and vision of Fellowship and that of Buildings and Grounds.
- Make sure that the campus has the Fellowship look, smell, feel.
- Possess a strong knowledge of the commercial painting profession
- Maintain and oversee all facets with respect to interior and exterior painting and finishes (including spray finishes).
- Manage, maintain and update a painting schedule that keeps the facilities looking fresh and new.
- Maintain paint shop and inventory.
Primary Strengths Required:
- Possess excellent painting skills and the ability of gyp. board repairs and finishing
- Self-starting with a sense of urgency towards their responsibilities
- Ability to work with, relate to and get along with others
- Responsiveness & flexibility=
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Ability to work within established systems
- Servant's Heart
- Possess physical attributes to do perform manual tasks and labor including but not limited to heavy lifting