- Missions & Outreach
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Pastor of Ministries: Church Online
Full Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
40, Monday – Thursday; weekends
Work directly with Pastor of Church Online and Social Media to provide leadership and pastoral care for the online community, ensuring the strategy, vision and values of Lakepointe Church Online are executed with excellence.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide pastoral leadership, enlisting, and support for Church Online Volunteer Serve Team during Saturday and Sunday worship services at the Rockwall Campus.
- To lead, coordinate and execute Online Next Step Classes for the Online Campus.
- To lead the Online Groups volunteer teams to consistently launch new groups and leaders for the Online Campus.
- Work in collaboration with the Pastor of Church Online to develop a leadership development culture and strategy for Lakepointe Church Online.
- Provide operational and logistical support during all online campus events with special attention to weekly worship services. This will entail coordinating with the Pastor of Church Online, Production team, Communications team, IT team, and other campus pastors.
- Public and private chat with online attenders on the weekends to communicate and give pastoral direction to attendees of church online as needed.
- Be prepared to teach or instruct attendees as needed in a variety of settings including but not limited to online sermons, online Bible studies, etc.
- Make follow up contacts with Church Online attendees via Phone, email, and social media to make meaningful connections to God and others through appropriate next steps (Connections + Prayer Dashboard).
- On camera as a co-host during weekend services or pre-recorded church online videos.
- Share in responsibilities of development of the online community through social media posting and content creation, especiallyl on the LP Online Family Facebook group.
- Attend required staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Attributes:
- Proven leadership skills including exceptional oral and written communication, and a strategic and creative mindset.
- Strong, biblical knowledge in how to respond to a variety of counseling situations
- Passion for the lost and the ability to present the Gospel clearly and concisely
- Thorough knowledge of Scripture
- Desired skill: fluent in Spanish.
- Resourceful, with problem-solving & critical thinking capability.
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.