- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
- Producer/Director of Service Programming will lead the programming and implementation process of our weekly services for World Harvest Church.
- Must have a minimum of three years of production experience.
- Must have creative process experience.
- Preferred experience in church production among multiple campuses and with a campus of 1,000 people or more.
- Must have experience in management of teams and events.
- Must be highly organized and proficient in multi-project management.
Series Creation / Design, Development and Implementation of the Creative/Production Process
- Manage creative implementation process and timeline.
- Refine, prepare and execute service-programming elements at all campuses in partnership with campus staff.
- Ensures World Harvest Church branding is reflected in creative/production service elements.
- Provides leadership and clear direction to creative/production team and all staff on the series planning and creative/production elements. This includes oversight with ministry leads, outsourcing, production, communications, and art/set design.
Gathering Experience / Production
- Manage the completion of all worship elements starting at the point of creative design through the evaluation of usage.
- Responsible for the execution of all technical aspects of the worship gathering through managing the production team.
- Responsible for stage/set design and service execution across all campuses.
- Responsible for the development of teams for multiple campuses.
- Manage all production communication and integration among team members and with other ministry areas to ensure high levels of effectiveness, collaboration and follow through; includes e-mail follow up, written and verbal communication.
- Manages and develops Production Ministry team.
- Creates and manages the creative/production budget.
- Build strong lines of communication to manage the worship gathering at all campuses.
- Model The World Harvest Church mission, vision, and core values.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Possess strong organizational, planning, and problem solving skills.
- Be a disciple-making disciple of Jesus Christ.