- Production & Events
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- Lead and recruit production volunteers and shepherd them in their everyday relationship with Jesus.
- Oversee the execution of audio, video, and lighting for all campus gatherings alongside the Worship Arts lead team.
- Train and equip production team members by coordinating training and development opportunities alongside ministry support teams and Worship Arts lead team.
- Work with the Worship Arts lead team for designing and implementing seasonal set changes.
- Help cultivate a fun, family culture in Worship Arts volunteer teams.
- Have an expertise in one of the three disciplines of audio, video, or lighting and seek out opportunities for personal growth in your craft.
- Uphold a high standard of excellence for production in Clemson.
- Work with Campus Pastor and Worship Arts Director to communicate and prepare for all weekly gatherings for all campus gatherings.
- Ensure that all audio, video and lighting gear is maintained and in good working order. (Work with ministry support teams to coordinate repairs or replacements.)