- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- You’ll be a leader on the campus, executing the vision of the church and worship experience standards.
- You’ll assist in the overall leadership of the campus, creating, planning and executing production for all campus-specific events including outreach events, volunteer meetings/rallies, baptisms, youth events, etc.
- You’ll oversee all Production volunteers, training, structures and systems.
- You’ll create and build creative elements and sermon illustrations as necessary.
- You’ll maintain the campus’s technical equipment and work with the central Tech Department for repairs and upgrades.
- You’ll assist in the production execution of all non-weekend special events as needed.
- You’ll develop and implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the area you oversee.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of technical experience or equivalent life experience
- Passion for excellence in the production quality of a worship experience
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Strong knowledge of AVL systems and experience in live production (camera operation, switching, theatrical lighting, and audio)
- Experience leading a team