- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Job Description
The Production tech support team member is a member of the Creative Arts team. This person will be expected to work closely with other production/creative personalities as a positive and encouraging team member. The individual will be responsible to assist in the media/technical arts weekend experience as well as non-weekend events (Christmas, Easter, Conferences, Concerts, Weddings, Funerals, etc) and weekday ministry support (childrens, students, singles, college, etc.) to maintain media/technical systems church wide and train volunteers.
This person should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
Managing Technical Projects
- Assist in managing projects with the Creative Arts Ministry Team
- Assist with the equipment and fixtures maintenance, preparation, operation, set-up/breakdown in the media/technical arts.
- Maintain media/technical systems throughout the campuses.
Oversee technical systems throughout the church
- Reduce downtime of mission critical systems by managing software quality though comprehensive testing, network inspections, operating system management, and standardizing equipment troubleshooting processes.
- Assist Lighting, Video and Audio departments with weekend technical needs.
- 2 + years experience in technical support for audio, video and lighting
- Proficient computer skills and database experience
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
Important skills/personal traits
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring there are no loose ends on projects.
- Maintains a high degree of accuracy while keeping an eye toward deadlines.
- Cooperative team member who respects organizational policies and procedures.
- Weekend availability
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).