- Business / Office / Administration
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- You’ll schedule, execute, and manage all central meetings, weekly one-on-ones, leader meetings, and creative process meetings.
- You’ll handle general central emails and creative staff correspondence.
- You’ll oversee general creative logistics related to the team and act as the partner liaison with other departments.
- You’ll assist with general operations including budgeting, ordering, managing central-wide documents, events, etc.
- Oversee and manage the central calendar.
- Oversee and implement the engagement follow-up processes for the student leadership program.
- Lead and grow the weekly creative volunteer teams.
- Experience in Public Relations, Event Management, Project Management or related field/life experience
- Highly organized/administrative
- Strong ability to build relationships and provide a high level of customer service
- Leadership strengths in the executing domain
- High level of communication skills; written and verbal
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high feedback culture
- Experience working for a start-up or in an entrepreneurial environment