- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- You’ll plan and execute full social media campaigns, including making sure all initiatives have a plan for social media accounts associated with Elevation Church, as well as other church accounts.
- You’ll work with Content Managers to plan and execute social media assets.
- You’ll manage creatives schedules and workflows to ensure the creation of social media assets (design, video, motion graphics, audio).
- You’ll work with the other creative team Project Managers to sync up initiatives to align with church-wide marketing including: meeting with other departments, knowing programming for the main worship experience, and determining what will translate to online.
- You’ll coordinate asset delivery to our Elevation Español team.
- You’ll manage identifying and reporting fake social media accounts associated with Elevation Church.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (IG, FB., YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter...etc)
- Experience with Microsoft and Google Suites (Excel, Google Drives, etc)
- Experience with social media management or related
- High level of organization
- Excellent at time management
- Great communication skills and decision-making abilities
- Love working on a team and a desire to constantly be learning
- Passion for social media and how we can leverage the tool
- Familiarity with Elevation Church
- Experience in managing or caring for a team