- Business / Office / Administration
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
The Purchasing Project Leader will operate in an innovative, fast-paced environment while overseeing, maintaining, and executing projects through collaboration with internal teams and external vendors.
Did you know your skills and experience can lead people to become fully devoted followers of Christ? Did you know the talents you have could change eternity? If you’ve dreamed of a place where you can combine the skills God has given you to see the big picture, organize the chaos, and collaborate cross-team with your passion to reach more people, come step into your calling on the Life.Church Purchasing Team!
The Purchasing Team works with vendors on behalf of other teams so they get the maximum cost and time savings with the least amount of hassle.
Are you creative, collaborative, and ready to serve a team through your administrative strengths and influential leadership? If so, keep reading!
Who you are:
- Naturally motivated, able to work independently, and succeed in a collaborative team environment
- Exceptionally organized and highly efficient with personal time management
- Excellent with written, verbal, and non-verbal communication and are known for your relational skills
- Adaptable to tight and fluctuating deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Successful in project management, event planning, collaboration, process improvement, organization, and administration
What you'll do:
- Provide full project management, oversight, and coordination of all day-to-day projects that support Life.Church ministry teams
- Manage expectations of stakeholders while providing regular updates on project milestones and timelines
- Partner with external vendors and established business partners to support the needs of our ministry
- Create memorable experiences for Central and Campus Staff through clear, concise, and positive communication
- Provide analytics and data visualization that helps to support new initiatives and influence operational trajectory
For bonus points:
- You are a data nerd who loves learning new tricks in software systems
- You constantly look for new ways to develop yourself and others by giving and receiving feedback
- You’ve been described by others as “high capacity,” “innovative,” or “servant leader”
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church: www.life.church/careers. To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description. This role is located at Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.