- Technology / Software
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
- You’ll create and execute a strong prospecting plan to maintain a large pipeline of watch party leaders- becoming familiar with the local culture and unique needs of your assigned territory.
- You’ll be responsible for multiplying and growing the number of watch parties in your geographic area, while also providing strong pastoral care and intentional coaching to those entrusted to you.
- You’ll oversee watch party leaders, helping them to carry a culture of excellence and multiplication.
- You’ll help to cultivate a culture of contribution to those who call Elevation Church home through a watch party.
- You’ll lead and invest in others via a combination of digital communication (Zoom meetings, FaceTime, etc.) and face to face meetings.
- You’ll help to oversee guest experience and kids area volunteers, ensuring that systems and standards are both communicated and coached upon.
- As you scale the number of watch parties in your area, you’ll also help to maintain an infrastructure of operating systems, volunteer/leader care, and financial viability for the area you oversee.
- 2+ years of leadership experience or equivalent life experience
- Ability to travel
- Ability to thrive in an environment with high accountability for results
- Proven ability to self-manage
- High-level networking/relational strengths
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions under pressure
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- Proficient in Google Drive Suite
- Experience in growing and managing a territory in a sales roles
- Proficiency in database management
- Management/leadership experience
- Experience working or high-level volunteering for a church/non-profit