- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 2-5 years
- Job Description
Rockwall Campus Groups Pastor
Full Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
Serve on the Rockwall Adult Ministry team providing comprehensive strategy for Life Groups. Discover develop deploy leaders who will serve in Life Groups and other areas and other areas of ministry. Help lead spiritual formation for all adults at the Rockwall Campus.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Identify potential new and emerging leaders moving them through the onboarding pipeline.
- Provide pastoral and leadership direction to adults.
- Serve as the Groups Pastor to over 30-40 Life Groups, primarily for married couples in their 20’s-40’s, at the Rockwall Campus.
- Invest, train & equip current and future Life Group leaders & roughly 10-12 Life Group Coaches
- Help Lakepointe Church members and attenders discover their best Life Group fit.
- Help lead with major Life Group projects/events, (Group Connect, Events, Marriage Night, etc.).
- Connect with Life Groups periodically as they meet or as needed.
Skills & Attributes:
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Fantastic people skills, ability both work as a team member or leader.
- Willing to reject good to make things great.
- Skilled at discerning priorities.
- Adept at anticipating needs and taking initiative.
- Strong leadership background.
- Steady, positive attitude.
- People-oriented, team player, and customer service minded.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of ministry or comparable area of experience preferred
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.