- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- World Harvest Church is looking for a high energy, highly skilled Sermon Research Assistant to support our busy Pastor in a very fast-paced office. Qualified candidates must have a strong faith background and experience working with a High-Level Executive. Position is Full-time, Salary.
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing sermon notes, & detailed files
- Learn established systems & be able to pull complete information for each service/event
- Internet research on various topics for sermons
- Sift through the information to distill it into bullet pointed, informational material
- Type sermons & disburse it to other team members for Presentation purposes
- Available on Saturdays
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to maintain 2 monthly calendars, update regularly, disburse to Department Heads
- Proficient in the use of personal computers to create spreadsheets, compose correspondence, manage databases, and create presentations, reports, and documents
- Possess a strong knowledge base of software applications, such as Microsoft office, word processing, spreadsheets, and database management.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a strong aptitude in creating appropriate priorities for work assignments and accomplishing time-sensitive tasks.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills including spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Amiable and industrious personality with a demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
The statements contained herein describe the scope of the responsibility and essential functions of this position but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.