- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- 5-10 years
- Job Description
- World Harvest Church, a global ministry with campuses in central Ohio and north central Indiana, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, highly competent and professional Social Media Director. World Harvest Church is one of today’s most influential churches, pastored by statesman, humanitarian and New York Times bestselling author, Rod Parsley. This ministry with its world-wide platform is affecting every strata of society spiritually, educationally, economically and culturally through the expanse of the Breakthrough television program which airs 7 days a week on major TV stations and affiliates.
- Direct current social media platforms with a predominant focus and expertise on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube. Knowledge of other social media platforms.
- Define comprehensive social media strategies to increase visibility, engagement, acquisition, membership and traffic to on/offline destinations.
- Monitor trends in social media, identify tools and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to create successful social media campaigns.
- Track campaign performance daily to evaluate possible need for adjustments, provide weekly reports with actionable optimization recommendations.
- Manage the preparation and delivery of social presentations; work with media planning in development of campaigns.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content and report to appropriate parties.
- Daily manage and oversee the social marketing team; inspire staff to master current technologies while learning up-and-coming technologies and social outlets.
- Provide guidance, counsel and mentorship to team.
- Execute social media strategies along with team members.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Social Media Marketing or extensive social media experience; proven ability to draw on various technologies with a holistic approach.
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations or other related field.
- Must be passionately in tune with latest social media developments, online behaviors, and trends, a progressive ability to network.
- Excellent computer skills. Ability to work in Google Drive Docs, Google Drive Sheets, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, iMovie or Final Cut, Facebook Business Manager, and TweetDeck.
- Strong attention to detail, multi-task oriented; ability to work well under tight deadlines; maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality.
- A strong command of the English language including expert grammatical skills, exceptional verbal and written communication; online language must be clear and concise with textual communication and delivery; must have a working understanding of diverse and international cultures and possess an engaging personality.
- Possesses time management and interpersonal skills; a willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency; is reliable and dependable.
World Harvest Church does discriminate on the basis of religion. All staff members must be born-again Christians. Successful candidates will be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ; maintain a courteous and Christ-like attitude; and agree to adhere to the standards of moral conduct and mission, vision, and values of World Harvest Church.
World Harvest Church offers competitive wages commensurate with experience as well as a comprehensive benefits plan. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, sex, national origin, disability or any other characteristic as required by state and federal laws and as applicable to churches.