- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Social Media Director
Full Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
40, Monday – Thursday; weekends
- Lead dynamic, passionate social media team who creatively drives our digital engagement to the next level and beyond.
- Lead and oversee management, strategy, and content creation for multiple social media platforms across Lakepointe Church (English and Spanish speaking) and any additional Lakepointe brands as needed.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, direction, and oversight of the social media team as well as all Lakepointe social media related activities, initiatives, and platforms.
- Lead and oversee the creation of shareable creative content contextualized to each specific social media platform, to provide online evangelism, increase reach, and spread brand awareness.
- Establish measurable performance and growth goals for each social media platform and implement measurable strategies and campaigns to meet our digital presence objectives.
- Direct and oversee all social media marketing posting schedules, calendars, plans, etc.
- Ensure all social media communications of all types (events, weekend services, etc.) are maintained and updated in a timely manner, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Monitor and engage in online conversations about Lakepointe and resolve any complaints found online.
- Work alongside Pastor of Church Online to implement strategies to keep our church online community creatively engaged throughout the week.
- Stay current with all social media trends and integrate any new platforms or technologies as they become available.
- Partner with the core ministry areas to acquire content (photos, videos, written) that will engage the target audience.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Attributes:
- Proven leadership skills including exceptional oral and written communication, public relations, and a strategic and creative mindset.
- Experience overseeing creative teams, content creation, and social media related initiatives.
- Relevant marketing experience, managing multiple social media platforms at a time or communities for brands.
- High level of understanding of popular social networks — design, functionality, features, users.
- Desired skill: fluent in Spanish.
- Resourceful, with problem-solving & critical thinking capability.
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.