- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- You’ll manage social platforms + additional brands as needed. (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok), including ideation, writing, scheduling and posting content.
- You’ll monitor and interact on all channels, and interpret social analytics.
- You’ll assist with defining and implementing measurable strategies and campaigns to meet our digital presence objectives.
- You’ll create and drive social media plans + content calendars, including developing campaigns, managing influencers, and social partnerships for the target audience.
- You’ll lead weekly brainstorming meetings with other members of the marketing and creative teams.
- You’ll help oversee community management on all channels, including responding to comments and direct messages.
- Develop and execute social media marketing campaigns
- Create a digital marketing plan, social media strategy, identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Relevant marketing experience, (managing social media platforms or communities for brands, etc.)
- Knowledge of Elevation Church projects and voice
- Proficient in Google Drive
- Proficient in Spreadsheet Software including using data analysis tools
- Experience in writing and overseeing content creation
- High level of understanding of popular social networks — design, functionality, features, users
- Experience with content strategies; very high attention to detail
- High level of time management & ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Love working on a team as much as you love working online
- Experience managing social accounts with over 500K followers
- Working knowledge of photo and video editing software such as Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Pro
- Experience producing and managing video shoots