- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Social Media Strategist / Lakepointe en Español
Full Time, Exempt
HOURS PER WEEK:
40+, Monday – Thursday; weekends
The Social Media Strategist will manage Lakepointe en Español main social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc.) and will assist in the organization and execution of building and maintaining an impactful social media presence through content ideation, writing, scheduling and posting.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead the creation, writing and publishing of relevant, high-quality content that builds meaningful engagement through post descriptions, stories, other posts, etc.
- Create weekly social media content plans and calendars that include special initiatives and key campaigns to reach specific target audiences.
- Monitor and engage in online conversations about Lakepointe and faith on all platforms in a timely manner, including responding to comments and direct messages.
- Work closely with social media team to ensure consistency between Lakepointe en Español social media platforms and Lakepointe Church’s, and successfully adapting English content to Spanish.
- Work closely with Lakepointe’s teams and ministries to ensure consistent and integrated social media activity across all platforms (including Campus Facebook Groups) providing ideas, content, graphics, and overall support in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure effective communication of Lakepointe en Español’s message, vision, events, initiatives, etc.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, etc.).
- Regularly monitor the performance of each social media platform considering established goals and strategy and stay up to date with latest digital technology and social media trends
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills & Attributes:
- Fully fluent in Spanish speaking and writing.
- Exceptional copywriting and Spanish grammar skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to correctly and contextually translate English content to Spanish.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment that sometimes requires multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively express an organization’s vision through social media.
- Relevant social media marketing experience (managing social media platforms for organizations, brands, etc.)
- Experience in writing and overseeing social media content creation.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant social media platforms.
- Medical Benefits based on employee classification
- $20,000 term life insurance through group plan
- Access to group medical, dental, vision & life insurance products
- Paid time off based on tenure
By submitting my resume to Lakepointe Church for potential employment I acknowledge that if hired, I will be an employment-at-will employee. I will be subject to dismissal or discipline without notice or cause, at the discretion of the employer. I understand that no representative of the church, other than the Director of Human Resources, Lead Pastor, Co-Lead Pastor or Elder Board have the authority to change the terms of an at-will employment and that any change can only occur with written notification.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:Lakepointe Church's employment policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, sex, age or national origin. The Church does however, reserve the right to employ persons who have a Christian background and philosophy of ministry and who, in the opinion of the Church, have a work history and lifestyle which is consistent with the Scriptural principles the church embraces. Lakepointe Church holds its employees to a Code of Conduct consistent with conduct expected of those making application for membership.
Lakepointe Church uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.