- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
- Support NewSpring Church as a whole, and campus Discipleship staff specifically, in the rollout and support of Discipleship ministry and Spiritual Formation vision and initiatives.
- Create, develop, evaluate, and update systems and processes that empower discipleship staff to make disciples.
- Provide direction and support for Spiritual Formation and Discipleship budget, metrics, and ordering.
- Represent the Spiritual Formation Team with other support ministries. This includes the Technology, Innovation, Finance, and Data Teams, and projects including campus launches and policy updates.
- Sustain a healthy rhythm of proactive communication with campus Discipleship staff, including campus support meetings, GroupMe and meeting recap notes, and contributing to quarterly training and yearly retreats. Provide on-call support in vision, systems, and implementation.
- Help develop Discipleship staff at a campus level. Provide insight, coaching, wisdom and encouragement alongside the Spiritual Formation Director.