- Business / Office / Administration
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Hours: Full-time, salaried, 40 hours/week
Start date - to be determined
- Assist CFO in development and implementation of financial and administrative systems.
- Develop and publish financial data analytics dashboards and reports.
- Manage, develop, and distribute weekly and ad-hoc financial reports to staff.
- Create and distribute weekly giving reports.
- Assist Senior Accountant in preparation and completion of annual financial statement audit.
- Assist Senior Accountant in maintaining general ledger and fixed assets subledger.
- Review reconciliations of balance sheet and income statement accounts assigned to Senior Accountant.
- Perform monthly reconciliations and reviews of balance sheet and income statement accounts related to restricted/designated funds, other assets/liabilities, and other account assignments when necessary.
- Work with Buildings and Grounds team in completion of annual county property tax assessments and exemption applications.
- Process annual ECFA recertification and franchise tax report.
- Provide backup support for Payroll and AP Coordinator functions.
Primary Strengths Required:
- Finance or Accounting degree preferred
- Organization & attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- High proficiency with excel, databases, and data visualizations
- High Confidentiality