- Business / Office / Administration
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
The Staff Operations Group Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing project leadership and support to the Central Group Leader of Staff Operations, SOG team leaders, and team.
Did you ever think God could use your talents or experience at a church? Your skills and passions could intersect right here, right now, at Life.Church. God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we could have never imagined. When you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future!
The Life.Church Staff Operations Group is looking for a full-time Staff Operations Group Administrative Assistant. The Staff Operations Group influences and stewards the growth and support of our staff through the Internship, Recruitment, Human Resources, Benefits, SOG Data, and StaffKids teams and initiatives. If you are trustworthy, confident, self-motivated, relational and a proactive servant leader with a desire to serve through your strengths and influential leadership, keep reading!
Who you are:
- Experienced in supporting or partnering with a senior leader
- Able to thrive as a project leader with personal drive, confidence, and autonomy
- Successful in project management, event planning, collaboration, process improvement, organization, communication, and administration
- Ability to adapt quickly to change while anticipating and meeting needs proactively
- The ability to work with confidential information while keeping a high level of personal and professional integrity
- The desire to help others succeed through your influence, project leadership, guidance, and partnership
What you will do:
- Facilitate inbox, prioritize schedule, reporting, and communication for the Staff Operations Group Leader
- Be a sounding board, acting as a strategic thought partner and a person of trust for Central Group Leader
- Provide project leadership and proactive partnership for Staff Operations Group; staying up to date on SOG initiatives and providing project leadership in line with direction and desired outcomes.
- Actively anticipate needs and identify areas of gap and process improvement for value add
- Initiate, organize and coordinate team meetings, events, and team celebrations including planning, logistics, administrative support, and hospitality
- Bring oversight and project leadership to contracts, travel, events, organizational meetings and communication, SOG budget and financials
- Foster a culture of servant leadership, purpose, proactive partnership, and collaboration among Staff Operations
We’d love it if you have:
- Ability to provide administrative support in report writing and analysis
- Experience working with budgeting and expense software
- Expertise in various business solutions like Tableau, Smartsheets, Office 365, Priority Matrix, 15Five, and Dropbox
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please view the job description here.
This role is located at the Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church, see the benefits we offer to staff members, or take a look at more career openings: www.life.church/careers