- Business / Office / Administration
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
The Staff Operations Project Leader is responsible for providing project leadership and support to the Central Group Leader of Staff Operations Group (SOG), SOG team leaders and team.
Did you ever think God could use your talents or experience at a church? Your skills and passions could intersect right here, right now, at Life.Church. God doesn’t work within our parameters. He creates opportunities we could have never imagined. When you bring your skills to Life.Church, there’s no telling where God could take your future!
The Life.Church Staff Operations Group is looking for a full-time Staff Operations Project Leader. The Staff Operations Group influences and stewards the growth and support of our staff through the Internship, Recruitment, Human Resources, Benefits, SOG Data, and StaffKids teams and initiatives. If you are trustworthy, confident, self-motivated, relational and a proactive servant leader with a desire to serve through your strengths and influential leadership, keep reading!
Who you are:
- Experienced in supporting or partnering with a senior leader
- Able to thrive as a project leader with personal drive, confidence, and autonomy
- Successful in project management, event planning, collaboration, process improvement, organization, communication, and administration
- Able to adapt quickly to change while anticipating and meeting needs proactively
- Able to work with confidential information while keeping a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Driven to help others succeed through your influence, project leadership, guidance, and partnership
What you will do:
- Facilitate inbox, prioritize schedule, reporting, and communication for the Staff Operations Group Leader
- Be a sounding board, acting as a strategic thought partner and a person of trust for Staff Operations Group Leader
- Provide project leadership and proactive partnership for Staff Operations Group; staying up to date on SOG initiatives and providing project leadership in line with direction and desired outcomes.
- Actively anticipate needs and identify areas of gap and process improvement for value add
- Initiate, organize and coordinate team meetings, events, and team celebrations including planning, logistics, administrative support, and hospitality
- Bring oversight and project leadership to contracts, travel, events, organizational meetings and communication, SOG budget and financials
- Foster a culture of servant leadership, purpose, proactive partnership, and collaboration among Staff Operations
We’d love it if you have:
- The ability to provide administrative support in report writing and analysis
- Experience working with budgeting and expense software
- Expertise in various business solutions like Tableau, Smartsheets, Office 365, Priority Matrix, 15Five, and Dropbox
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church: www.life.church/careers. To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, click here. This role is located at Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.