- Discipleship & Groups
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Job SummaryThe Stronger Men’s Conference Administrative Assistant will focus on helping to plan, promote, and implement the Stronger Men’s Conference.
Essential Responsibilities & DutiesMarketing & Promotion
- Focus on building relationships with churches who have attended SMC in the past as well as building relationships with new churches.
- Maintaining deadlines for marketing and promotion in accordance with the James River Church calendar.
- Working with the James River Creative Team to request all design elements for:
- SMC Merchandise
- Print pieces
- Video and stage announcement
- Promotional pieces
- Web design
4. Researching Friday Night Entertainment options.
5. Research Special Guests speaker options.
6. Assist with creating and implementing a marketing and promoting plan for the conference.
7. Research and assist in giving out Father’s Day gifts at each campus.
8. Research and assist in creating and implementing Men’s Bible Study content.
Job RequirementsAdministrative Duties
- Answer emails from the SMC website.
- Help manage the conference budget.
- Create and maintain conference checklist.
- Manage conference deadlines for all teams involved in SMC.
Connections Team duties
- Assist Connections Team on events as needed.
- Attend Connections team meetings.
Knowledge, Skills & AbilitiesOther Duties
- Assist the SMC Department with all events hosted by SMC.
- Assist in other all church events as needed.
- Other tasks and/or duties as assigned.
Code of Conduct & CharacterJames River Church is Pastor-led and staff driven with board oversight. JRC staff are considered leaders and ministers of the gospel and therefore agree to the following:
- Develop and maintain a close personal walk with the Lord including:
- Daily devotional time with Lord.
- Daily dependence on the empowerment of the Spirit.
- Develop a strong marriage and family life. This includes:
- Communicating and sharing with your spouse.
- Spending time together on days off and when extra time is available.
- Keep personal finances in order with no delinquencies.
- Attend all regularly scheduled services in the church. Special services and functions will be required as deemed necessary by the Lead Pastor.
- Maintain a high level of personal integrity, honesty and confidentiality in dealing both with the staff and congregation.
- Maintain a Christian outlook and attitude at all times.
- Maintain loyalty to the staff and church, actively promoting unity within the church.
Commitment to MinistryBy submitting my application for this position, I confirm I have read and accept the above Job Description/Code of Conduct and believe God has called me to serve in this capacity.