- Youth / Students
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
The Central Switch Operations Manager is primarily responsible for leading campus staff resourcing, overseeing collaboration with Central teams, and providing operational support to the Central Switch team.
Ministry might not have been the first stop on your journey with, but if you’ve been praying to put your skills to work alongside a team of Kingdom-minded, sold-out, on-fire believers, we’ve got good news. You’re on the right path!
Switch is the youth ministry of Life.Church for students in 6th-12th grade. Our mission is to lead students to become fully devoted followers of Christ. The Central Switch Team supports campus teams by providing guidance and resources. Are you strategic and relational? Would you consider yourself organized and hardworking? Are you passionate about the next generation and supporting others to lead and succeed? Then keep reading!
Who you are:
- Experienced in supporting, collaborating, and partnering with others
- A leader who desires to help others succeed through your influence, leadership, and guidance
- Able to communicate effectively – written and verbal
- Able to adapt quickly to change and manage multiple projects at a time
- Gifted in simplifying complex thoughts, ideas, processes, and systems
- A person who thrives in a team environment and has strong interpersonal skills
What you’ll do:
- Provide leadership, direction, and resources for campus staff and Central teams
- Lead collaboration with Central teams
- Partner with teams to execute Switch priorities and new initiatives
- Communicate vision, objectives, and goals on behalf of the Central Switch Team
- Provide operational support to the Central Switch Team
- Facilitate Switch event planning
For bonus points:
- You’re excited to work in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where everyone takes the mission seriously, but no one takes themselves too seriously
- You’ve been described by others as “high capacity,” “innovative,” or “servant leader”
- You can juggle “all the things” while maintaining a smile and positive attitude
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible paid time off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Generous employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church: www.life.church/careers. To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, click here. This role is located at Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.