- Business / Office / Administration
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- High school diploma / GED
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
To apply for this part time; 20 hours per week position please send cover letter and resume to HR@kensingtonchurch.org
The primary role of the Traverse City Campus Administrator is to provide the campus director, campus staff and lay leaders with administrative support to accomplish the goals of ministry.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking Him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington’s values of In Christ, Under Scripture, As a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Openhandedness, and Through Others.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Administration experience, working knowledge of various computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Database programs. Ability to learn new technology quickly a must. Project Management experience helpful.
A self-starter: able to work well independently, completing projects with excellence.
Requirements: Affirmation of mission, values and beliefs of Kensington Community Church.
- Campus Administrative Support: Manage building schedule, handle campus e-mail communication, prepare materials (handouts, signs, etc), assist with hospitality needs and ordering supplies, and manage short-term projects that support Campus ministry. Ensure campus calendar and website are accurate. Attend weekly and monthly meetings when appropriate.
- Technology: Manage and maintain Traverse City Campus database. Schedule Social Media content.
- Sunday Morning Support: Be a face for the Traverse City campus on Sunday mornings in lobby, assist with Campus Events, troubleshoot with volunteers/leaders, manage the offering process and count team.
- Communication: Answer all calls and e-mail correspondence for campus. Send out email updates to Traverse City database. Print posters and information materials for lobby as needed.