- Children's Ministry
- Job Type:
- Job Description
To apply for this part time; 20 hours/week position please send cover letter and resume to HR@kensingtonchurch.org. Must be available 6 hours on Sunday and 14 hours during the week.
Partner with Kensington Kids Director to coordinate all functions of Early Childhood and Elementary KKids environments at KCC campus. Support and schedule KKids volunteers. Ensure that Large Group and Small Group supplies are prepared and organized.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking Him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington’s values of In Christ, Under Scripture, As a Family, For the One, From Brokenness, With Openhandedness, and Through Others.
- Education: High School diploma
- Experience: Participation in small group, experience in leading and shepherding a team or small group.
- Requirements: Ability to manage multiple tasks, enjoy children, administrative skills, ability to learn and utilize technology, ability to recruit, lead, develop teams of adults and youth volunteers, gift of shepherding, skill at team building.
- Partner with KKids Director to recruit, train, and shepherd team of Large Group and Small Group volunteers for weekend services.
- Weekly administrative duties including curriculum prep, scheduling volunteers, applications and background checks, event prep, and other tasks as needed in partnership with the KKids Director.
- Working alongside Large Group and Small Group volunteers to ensure the curriculum is understood and implemented.
- Fun and friendly presence in KKids on Sunday mornings to welcome kids, families, and volunteers.
- Available for prep and support during KKids events.
- Attend staff meeting & central meetings when required.