- Building / Facilities
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- High school diploma / GED
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
To apply for this Full-Time position, please send cover letter and resume to HR@KensingtonChurch.org
TITLE: Troy Facility Manager
REPORTING: Central Facilities Director
STATUS: Full Time
Lead a team of Facility Coordinators at an assigned Campus. Keep the building clean, safe and in good repair. Perform all duties of the Facilities Building Coordinator including all cleaning and set up procedures. The Facility Manager must have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the building and Coordinator staff activities. Must have open availability. Conduct weekly, monthly and semiannual inspections and follow up on all areas that are found to be deficient. Proactive approach to the position is required to anticipate the needs of the people utilizing the facility. Ability to conduct performance evaluations and correct behavior that does not align with accepted policy. Excellent communication between the position and the Central Facility Director and Campus Director is required.
Demonstrate the qualities of a follower of Jesus Christ, with a passion to love God, live in community with those in the body of Christ and extend the love of God to those seeking Him. Show a strong commitment to living out Kensington’s values of In Christ, Under Scripture, As A Family, For The One, From Brokenness, With Openhandedness and Through Others in their Christian life.
1. Education: Associates degree preferred or high school diploma.
2. Experience/Expectations: Strong work ethic & can-do attitude. Work well with others and work without supervision utilizing time management procedures to prioritize the needs of the facility. Ability to operate, care for and perform minor maintenance on tools and equipment used in daily work.
3. Requirements: Membership at Kensington Community Church. Affirmation of the mission, vision, values and beliefs of Kensington.
1. Oversee and prepare for events of the facility.
2. Oversee and clean/maintain all areas of the facility.
3. Oversee repairs in all areas of the facility.
4. Take care of, and maintain, equipment.
5. Assure fire and emergency equipment is properly functioning.
6. Complete inventory of supplies.
7. Work closely with the Central Facilities Director to assure the facility has all supplies and equipment needed.
8. Oversee vendor relationships.
9. Lead team to work safely as not to do harm to themselves or others.
10. Maintain good working relationship and attitude with co-workers, staff, volunteers, guests, and outside vendors.
11. Meet regularly and individually with Direct Reports (Facility Coordinators) to celebrate success and/or address shortfalls in job performance.
12. Conducts performance evaluations for Direct Reports as required.
13. Participate in required staff meetings.