- Music & Worship
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Venue Production Coordinator
Fellowship Worship Department
Little Rock, AR
Fellowship Bible Church is seeking a full-time Venue Production Coordinator. This position is responsible for programming and operations assignments for events and Sunday services as part of the Fellowship Bible Church Protech Team. The ideal candidate will show initiative and be able to collaborate with other team members. In addition, the person should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to be flexible.
- Setup and run audio and/or lighting for weekend and mid-week ministry events
- Prepare venues for Sunday services
- Set stages for all venues weekly
- Collaborate with other protech team members on tasks and projects
- If not a member of Fellowship Bible Church, must be willing to become a member.
Knowledge, Skills and Education
- 3+ years of position related experience preferred
- Proficiency with propresenter, ableton, jans vista, GrandMA, and Midas M32 is preferred
- Basic knowledge of lighting and audio things
- Self-Starter – Initiates well on their own, anticipating needs
- Task Oriented – Is hardworking and is willing to check things off the list
- Time Management – Able to balance multiple tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
- Serves and interacts well with team members and worship volunteers.
- Operates well in a team environment.
- Detail Oriented – can organize details and communicate them well.
- Monday - Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Sunday 6:30am-1:00pm
- Reports directly to the Venue Production Manager