- Creative / Design / Copy
- Job Type:
- Education Required:
- Experience Required:
- Job Description
Parkview's Worship and Creative Arts Ministry Staff is currently seeking a passionate, motivated individual who understands that quality video production can assist in seeing Parkview's mission realized.
The person we’re looking for should have the ability to give meticulous attention to detail, while also maintaining the ability to see the bigger picture, and be willing to join a ministry team that values cutting-edge creativity. He/she should be highly relational and assist in building a volunteer team to support the vision and mission of Parkview. Comedy is a key component to the creative voice of our team and the video content created should reflect the culture of the church. The ideal candidate will be proficient with professional photo/video cameras and editing software, and will possess a demonstrated ability to produce high-quality, creative, engaging, and cutting-edge video elements for a variety of ministry uses.
- Obsessed with telling stories
- Can create and write in/out of group settings
- Gets fired up about getting their hands on a camera and making movie magic
- Enjoys all the phases of the filmmaking process
- Balances humility with confidence in their vision
- Laid-back but hard-working
- Not easily offended
- Loves film
- Can tackle an all-nighter and not turn into a werewolf
- Driven to constantly improve their skill set as a way to tell better stories
- Calm under pressure
- Develop creative concepts for weekend experiences
- Write scripts/shot lists for video projects
- Develop story pieces alongside other ministry leaders
- Film and edit creative pieces for worship services
- Recruit and develop team of volunteers to shoot and direct projects
Schedule, Classification //
This is a full-time, salaried position. The Video Content Creator reports to the Creative Arts Director.
Parkview Christian Church is committed to creating a diverse environment and welcomes all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, or economic status.